FIBRASHOP WANTS TO BUILD A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE AND GENERATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR OUR PEOPLE AND THE COMMUNITIES WHERE WE OPERATE BY CREATING TRUE CENTERS FOR LIVING.
We know that to generate long-term value we must build solid rela-tions with our stakeholders and remain in constant communication regarding our ESG performance, attending to their needs and the well-being of people within and outside the organization.
As a part of this commitment, we provide a healthy, inclusive work environment, one that protects and respects human rights in all of our activities. We also create programs and initiatives in our proper-ties that promote well-being and development for society at large.
- We created and approved a Social Policy focused on creating opportunities for the advancement of our employees throughout their lives.
- We created and approved a Responsible Sourcing Policy, in order to extend our commitment to sustainable development to our entire supply chain.
- We created and approved a Community Engagement Policy, to guide us in creating solid, lasting relationships based on respect for the communities where we operate.
- We created an employee human rights training program.
- We trained property security personnel in health and safety topics.