Structure and General Assembly of Holders
The General Assembly represents the collective body of owners of the Real Estate Trust Certificates (“CBFI”) issued by FibraShop.
The General Assembly of Holders shall have all the powers as provided by the Applicable Law, as well as those attributed to it in the Trust Agreement, with the main ones being as follows:
- Approve any issuance of CBFI and its placement.
- Approve the general debt policy.
- Approve members of the Technical Committee and their remuneration.
- Appoint and remove the administrator and advisor.
- Remove or replace the Common Representative.