Is an investment trust vehicle under Mexican law dedicated to the acquisition, development and operations of shopping centers in Mexico.
We are the first retail-focused Fibra specialized exclusively in shopping centers oriented towards middle and upper-middle class consumers in Mexico. The Fibra’s objective is to provide attractive risk adjusted long-term returns to its shareholders via stable cashflow distributions and asset appreciation.
Our initial portfolio consists of 18 high quality shopping centers and 2 in construction, strategically located in 11 states throughout Mexico. Those shopping centers combine over 787,500 m2 of gross leasing area in three different formats: FASHION MALL, COMMUNITY CENTER y POWER CENTER. The portfolio is distinguished by the quality of its tenants that include internationally and nationally recognized brand names.
- Revolutionize the shopping center market creating a new flexible vehicle based on multiple format platform that responds to the needs of our customers and our tenants in Mexico.
- Become the leading operator and largest owner of shopping centers in Mexico
- Grow rapidly taking advantage of the best market opportunities of consolidation in the commercial sector in Mexico.
- Assemble and manage a diversified portfolio of shopping centers comprised of high quality income-producing properties, strategically located in growing urban regions of Mexico.
- Provide maximum operating efficiency generating high returns for our investors
Transparency in all our processes.
We know that in order to advance we must evolve.
We execute with precision and excellence.
We fully devote ourselves to everything that we do.
We take care of our experts and our investors.
We achieve results to continue growing.