The Committee is composed of three independent members, and the Technical Committee determines its members.
The main functions of the Committee, which adopts its resolutions by a simple majority of its members, include:
- Evaluate the performance of the External Auditor and analyze the opinions, reports, or documents prepared and signed by the External Auditor.
- Discuss the financial statements.
- Inform the Technical Committee about the status of the internal control system.
- Request the opinion of advisors and/or experts in cases it deems necessary.
- Require reports from the administrator, trustee, and other individuals under its responsibility, operation, and control, as well as reports related to the preparation of financial information and any other type of information it deems necessary.
- Investigate possible breaches of which it becomes aware.
- Receive comments submitted by Holders, Creditors, and members of the Technical Committee, as well as from any third party in general.
|Francisco Javier Soní Ocampo Chairman||Romeo Vizzani Fuentes|
|Enrique Ramírez Magaña||Alberto Herrejón Abud|
|Jorge Quinzaños Suárez||Bosco Quinzaños Oria|
40% OF MEMBERS ARE INDEPENDENT.